Once weel set up in the stopover gite or one of caravans, it’s time to discover the numerous possibilities of activities and places to be visited nearby, and to taste the products of our territory. We propose you here our best addresses, and the contacts of our friends and colleagues, people working in the tourist industry, who will make you discover all the wealth of our area.
We offer horse rides with our guide, on reservation. Do not hesitate to visit our website for more information.
For the followers of the hike, you are at the right place! The Causse de Blandas is crossed by numerous hiking trails. Small or big loops, there is for all the levels and all the ages. We can indicate you several possible loops on our exploitation. Besides, we are situated on the GR7, of Saint Guilhem le Désert’s circuit. You will find all the information on these routes on this website.
Our territory is the ideal place for the practice of outdoor activities, you will find here a list of professional offering theses activities near to the farm.
Places must see
- Our farm is located 4km from the Cirque de Navacelles, you do not have to leave without having visited it! Place to the restless geology, the Circus offers breathtaking panoramas, and place of bathing very appreciated in summer.
- The Mont Aigoual Meteo Station is open from May to September, and the point of view from its viewpoint indicator is wonderful.
- Bramabiau abyss, big fault where from springs the Happiness stream, is visited along its underground torrent.
- Grotte des Demoiselles, a cave where you can admire magnificent drapery and concretions.
- The Causse de Blandas offers us the most remarkable cromlechs of the region Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Couvertoirade city, and the Templar and Hospitaller cities of the Larzac. A circuit of 85km to be immersed in the History !
- Saint Guilhem le Désert, medieval city and one of the most beautiful villages of France, a spiritual stage on the Way of Santiago de Compostela
- The Viaduct of Millau and its unique point of view on the valley and the city of Millau
Want to discover the good products of our soil? Here a list of producing farmer, as well as the famer market days. Do not hesitate to go to meet them!