Contact for treks / stopover gite
- Robin Beucher
- Phone: +33 (0) 6 24 66 23 66 / +33 (0) 6 32 86 72 82 (Sophie)
- Address: EARL « La Bergerie du Quintanel » 30770 BLANDAS
- E-mail: email@example.com
Contact for horse-drawn caravans
- Benjamin Mouillaud
- Phone: +33 (0) 6 03 17 75 22
- Address: Cavalquinta- Le Quintanel 30770 BLANDAS
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To come and see us in public transportation
By plane: airport of Montpellier. Then possible transfer until Quintanel, optional. You can also join the farm by bus (see this below).
By train: station of Nîmes or Montpellier. Then possible transfer since the station, optional. You can also join the farm by bus (see this below).
– since Nîmes: Edgard bus line D40 Nimes – Ganges – Le Vigan
– since Alès: Edgard bus line D41 Alès – Ganges – Le Vigan
– since Montpellier: Hérault Transport bus line 108 Montpellier – Ganges – Le Vigan
– since Vigan: Edgard bus line CCC5 Le Vigan – Blandas
Possible transfer since Le Vigan, optional, and since Blandas until Quintanel. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
You can also contact us via the form this below. We try to propose stays according to your requests do not hesitate to announce us your desires or specificities.