Discover the Mount Lozère as you have never seen it!
Robin suggests you going hiking on horseback in the heart of the Cévennes, up to the Mount Lozère. Lovers of wide open spaces, this ride is for you!
Located in the North of the Cévennes, the Mount Lozère, granite ground, is a huge territory provided with a very rich nature. Peak of the Cévennes, the Mount Lozère rises as height as 1699 meters, and its territory is completely included in the heart of the National Park of the Cévennes. This ride will make you discover the magnificent bits of beeches and sweet chestnut trees, and the plains covered with heathers. Its exceptional flora offers the possibility of seeing drosera ( carnivorous plant), and numerous deers populate its wood. Can be will have you the chance to meet it in the bend of a path!
- Duration – 6 days / 5 nights
- Accomodation – Stopover gites, inns and gites.
- You can go on this trek with your own horse – Please contact us
- Here the date of the next departure
- Our rides are organized according to the demand. Do not hesitate to contact us if the ride which you want to make is not planned yet in the period when you would wish it
- Target riders- from 14 years old.
- Required level- at ease with the three gaits and in good physical condition
- Payment by cheque or cash (credit or debit cards not accepted)
- 890 € per person – (supplies service, guide and accommodation included)
Invalid Displayed Gallery