Horse Trek following the mythical endurance horse racing of Florac
Robin was 18 when his first foal ‘part-bred arab’ borned in the farm. He became a professional breeder afterwards, in order to have good horses for trekking. In 2015, the first arabian horses start endurance to the french final in UZES for young horses.
The same year, Eline and Mathias, passionate by endurance, asked us if an horse trek following the mythical endurance horse racing of Florac could be possible in one week. Here is the origin of this wonderful trek.
- Duration- 5 days and 4 nights
- Accommodation- Stopover gites and/or bivouac
- If you wish to go on this trek with your own horse – please contact us
- Target riders- from 14 years old
- Required level – comfortable with the three paces and in a good physical condition
- €730 per person – (supplies service and accommodation included)
- Payment by cheque or cash (credit or debit card not accepted)
Invalid Displayed Gallery